Apartment Maintenance Tech
- Mar 20, 2017 Post Date
- 212 Total Views
Great Service Technicians make our apartment communities a great place to live. Aimco believes that the appearance and maintenance operations of our apartment communities are one of the most reasons why our residents choose to call us home. We are looking for service-minded professionals with a cheerful, customer service attitude willing to roll up their sleeves and go to work!
The ideal Service Technician will have 2-3 years of maintenance experience, preferably in some form of facilities or building environment.
- A Service Technician must have knowledge with carpentry, electrical, plumbing, or HVAC skills.
- A Service Technician must have strong communication and follow-up skills, both with residents and other team members.
- A Service Technician must have a team player attitude and take direction from a Service Manager.
- In property management, evenings and weekends are par for the course. The ideal candidate needs schedule flexibility to accommodate a 7 day workweek, and be willing to be on call.
- Multi-tasking and adaptation are key elements to success! The Service Technician must efficiently handle a changing environment and be capable of dealing with multiple people and various situations simultaneously.
- Be prepared for physical activity! The Service Technician must be able and willing to move heavy equipment and machinery.
For additional information please visit www.aimco.com