We are looking for an innovative Financial Analyst who values relationships, has great ownership, and lives with gusto!
The Financial Analyst role is a key member of our fast paced, hardworking, and customer service oriented finance team that directly supports our West Area property operations through:
· Providing quality reporting with actionable insight
· Holding teams accountable to best in class Accounts Receivable processes
· Driving month end accounting and financial processes
· Solving complex problems through detailed analysis / reporting
· Supporting monthly forecasting and annual budgeting
· Training team members on financial processes and leading practices
It’s a great place to work!
Aimco offers financial incentives based upon performance. In addition, We provide a salary and benefits package which includes a 401k, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, job training programs, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.
· A collaborative self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment
· Strong Excel & Financial Modeling skills; VBA/macro experience is a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
· Ideally 2-4 years’ experience with leadership ambitions
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Combines detail-oriented focus and a big-picture perspective