Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
- Mar 15, 2017 Post Date
- 421 Total Views
In addition, the Manager of FP&A will:
- Manage the process for executive, leadership and external reporting for the monthly forecast, annual budget and leadership meetings.
- Provide analyses across all areas of the organization including, corporate profitability, capital financing or asset allocation, risk management, , forecasting, modeling, internal rate of return, and net present value. Analyses will include assessing asset exposure, economic returns, and impact on company financial position of proposed opportunities.
- Compares financial results to planned or forecasted results and recommends future actions, ensuring that statements are prepared in accordance with GAAP.
- Serves as a technical liaison to internal stakeholders by providing financial planning experience, financial information and modeling, activity analysis, and variance analysis.
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for capital expenditures.
- With influence, leads and mentors analysts on the team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Preferred Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years successful financial modeling experience
- Real - estate experience preferred